For oral abstract presentations, see detailed programme here
Guidelines for preparing your ePoster
The deadline for the submission of the e-poster is the May 30th 23:59 (CET/CEST). Until then, you can go back into the system at any time to make changes and corrections.
Copyright Information/Good Scientific Practice
When creating and submitting a digital poster, it is important to keep in mind and comply with the rules of applicable copyrights and the requirements of Good Scientific Practice: Quote correctly and extensively. Include an extensive bibliography in your e-poster. Protect yourself against accusations of plagiarism!
– Posters should prepared in in English
– Number of pages: One page (1)
– File format: PDF
– Format: landscape format
– Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
– Size: Width 132 cm, height 99 cm
– Font size: min. 28pt, 24 for references
– Font: Arial, Calibri or Times New Roman
– Make sure that text and background have a high contrast
(dark writing on light background or vice versa)
– File formats for embedded images are .jpeg or .png.
Creation of the poster
Save your poster as a PDF file before submitting it. All newer versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your poster as a PDF file using the menu “File > Save As” or the option “File > Print > as .PDF”.
Upload your ePoster
To submit your poster (PDF poster), please follow the steps below:
– Log in with your credentials used for abstract submission. (If not available, please use the link “Send new password”) To the abstract portal.
– After logging in, the list of abstracts will automatically open in the menu item “My abstracts”.
– For abstracts selected for poster presentation, an upload form is prepared for uploading the ePoster as a PDF.
– Click on the “Browse” button to open your local file directory. Select the already prepared PDF here and click on “Save”. Attention, the file must be saved locally on the computer (not in the cloud). The successful upload will be confirmed directly in the system.
– You can make changes to your ePoster PDF file by uploading a new version at any time until the submission deadline on the May 30th 23:59 (CET/CEST). The previous version will be deleted after uploading a new file.